About Me

My photo
Wolverhampton, UK, United Kingdom
哈噜,大家好! 偶是^咪咪宝宝^

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

^My Fully time^

Hi, I'm New member here!
hmm...blogger ...interesting...!

...but...
so sigh...!!~~''
I'm starting my challenge now,
I keep busy and busy everyday, it's non-stop!
but is going crazy for this kind of life style, u know?
I'm doing the same thing everyday
woke up at morning to school,
back home at evening after class
bath, ate, n.............
after that,I keep study and study until midnight,
I just preparing to sleep...Zzzzz....!!@@
I can't stop anywhere, otherwise i cannot finish all the assighnment.
It's cool for this semester, I can't imaging that my time is not '' deficit''
hahaha.....this econ use.

My 1st Blog ^^

5 comments:

  1. c~elyn so good~
    come to support u~XD
    keep it on lur~
    we have no choice><

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo.......
    hmm...u r so good
    and love u so much!.
    that's right, we have no choice
    but i feel so stress u know!
    i think we are in the same think!
    so ...haiz.....==''

    ReplyDelete
  3. c~Jack so Good~
    come to support u~XD
    keep it on lur~
    u have to choice is less go out jor
    u have no choice ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...actually u have blogspot too ya...^^
    hehe...keep update lar...
    wait for ur news...^^
    GoodLuck...

    ReplyDelete
  5. think another way, stress makes u growth.
    jia you :)

    ReplyDelete